December 2nd means Day Two of the Twelve Days of Christmas... and today, I'm highlighting things I love! Things I have, things I'd love to have, and things I've given others!
1. Cambridge Classic Satchel (in yellow) - Yellow is so not my usual go to color, but saw this in a fancy shop in DC last month and fell in LOVE! Must have...
2. UGG Slippers - These things are SUPER warm and don't get stinky (Come on, we all know most slippers reach their stink threshold quite quickly!)
4. Plum Paper Planners - PP can be found on etsy. I LOVE using their family planner. It's works PERFECT for me/us and our busy lives!
5. Yankee Candle - Um, OK, this is totally my new favorite scent! Hazelnut Coffee! Or maybe Salted Carmel is. No, wait. Carmel Pecan Pie. yeah, that's it.
6. Erin Condren personalized notepads - with so many designs to choose from, you're bound to make someone happy with these adorable personalized notepads. Visit EC via the link, register, and receive a $10 welcome discount code (emailed to you upon registering) off your first purchase! These make great teacher gifts!
What are your MUST HAVES this holiday season? Will you be writing a letter to Santa, or treating yourself?